Proverbs Challenge DAY 29
Happy Is He Who Keeps the Law!
Good Day Wise Student,
STEP 1: Click this link to study >> PROVERBS CHAPTER 29
STEP 2: Pick a favorite verse from today’s study and
• Post it in the *comments* box below
• Post it on your whats app status and other social media links (We might be checking)
STEP 3: Answer ‘Today’s Questions’ and email answers to email@example.com
1. One who keeps the law is _________.
2. What does a person’s pride do to them?
A. Brings them disgrace
B. Brings them low
C. Makes them a fool
D. Makes them wicked
3. What does a wise person keep under control?
C. Their mouth
4. What will happen to a man that remains stiff-necked after many rebukes?
A. He will be overthrown
B. He will be beaten with rods
C. He will be destroyed without remedy
D. His name will be destroyed forever
5. What happens to those who trust in the LORD?
A. They are kept safe
B. They are never in need
C. Their sins are forgiven
D. Their house stands strong forever
Thank You! get reading and answering. Have a great day and stay blessed.