Office Admin Assistant - ref 09ADM2021
Admin Assistant Needed!
We are a charity passionate about helping people to transform their lives and to succeed in life. Our immediate aim is to support children with Saturday school, while helping them to reach their full potential, grow up healthy, be part of society and be prepared for their future.
Are you interested? – The School Administrator Role: Ideally looking for a professional, able to provide an effective and efficient clerical and welfare support to the SCLC PES school, including some finance work and other Ad-Hoc duties.
Role: Office Administrator, reporting to the Director/Ops Manager/ Head Teachers
Days Required: 5 Days a week
Location: TBC (Somewhere in Abeokuta)
What would I be doing?
- Managing the office and the first point of call for all admininstator related tasks
- Act as the point of contact for both telephone and face to face enquiries and take messages
where appropriate and direct to the relevant departmental heads.
- Accepting and signing for deliveries as appropriate and making school orders and managing inventory
- Approve and manage petty cash and logs
- Providing hospitality for visitors of the school
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of the manual and computerised pupil
- The duties above are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be required by the Head Teacher to carry out appropriate duties within the context of the job, skills and grade
Application Deadline: 30/09/ 2021
Interview Date: To be Confirmed upon selection for interview
Salary: To be discussed during interview
Job Type: Temporary / Permanent