PROVERBS CHALLENGE DAY 6
STEP 1: Click on this link to study >> PROVERBS CHAPTER 6
STEP 2: Pick a favourite verse from today’s study and:
- Post it in the ** link/box below
- Post it on your whats app status and other social media links (We might be checking)
STEP 3: Answer ‘Today’s Questions’ and email answers to **
1. What will come on the sluggard like a bandit?
2. Where can a person not walk without being burned?
A. On hot coals
B. In a furnace
C. In the desert heat
D. On lightning
3. What kind of heart does the LORD detest?
4. What does the father warn about being trapped by ?
5. The_________ are the way to life.
A. Corrections of Discipline
B. Commands of the father
C. Wise sayings
D. Righteous actions
Have a great day and stay blessed.