“He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.”
Memory verse: “He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.” Colossians 1:17
There are a few reasons why somethings may need to be held in place and often this is because those things have a great tendency to fall or not stay in place so various types of glue are used to stabilize them. Another reason may be because they are broken and needs fixing and often again we may need to use a strong adhesive to put them back in place. In both cases some sort of bonding material is needed to keep them in the right place and make sure they are continually used as normal.
The type and quality of bonding material determines if the subject eventually falls apart or last as long as we need them to. As a lady I can testify to various types of glues used by women to keep nails, lashes and hair in place and often you cannot use a nail glue for the hair and vice versa, likewise when a substandard glue is used, everything falls apart within a week.
Human beings are broken by sin and this has separated us right from the very beginning from God. The psalmist says in Psalm 51:5 that “Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin my mother conceived me.” There is no escaping our formation and how we were birth because our father ate the sour grapes right from the begging of time but Jesus Christ is the reason why we are no longer responsible, the reason why we can now say “But every one shall die for his own iniquity; every man who eats the sour grapes, his teeth shall be set on edge.” Jeremiah 31:30.
The devil’s intention is to separate us permanently from the love of God but those who are bonded to Him by Christ are able to operate in the supernatural because they are held by Christ to the Father.
Unless we accept Christ and stay in Him whom everything was created, then we continue to walk around broken and into destruction but it’s never too late because every broken person can be fixed with Christ as the glue.
Are you still wondering if your life can still be acceptable? No one is sinless “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” I John 1:8, but you ought to make the decision now to come into the family of Christ and be glued to the Father by Him.
Tomorrow is not certain for anyone so the best decision and the only route to a permanent fix is through Christ and the decision is Now!
- Father I thank you for another great week of experiencing your unlimited love
- I am grateful for your grace and leading me to live a purpose driven life
- Fix me Lord in every area I am broken, I desire your presence, help me to stay in and not roam about.
- Help me Lord to have absolute faith in you, remove every wavering and doubt from me
- Help me Lord to depend on you totally, not to rely on sources that can cease.
- Help me Lord from today to take responsibility, trust in you totally and never exercise lack of trust or doubt to your promises.
- Help me Lord to worship you in spirit and in truth. Help me to have a true relationship with you
- Bring me back to the paths I have strayed away from, let me from today be spiritually minded, know my purpose, walk in it and not allow carnal things to define me
- Thank you for being a good father, one I can deliberate with and fully trust in
- Help me Lord not to try reason you out, but surrender all occurrences in life to you and believe that you have it all under control and are able to change all circumstances for good
- Help me to wait upon you in spirit and in truth, getting instructions and directions from heaven and walking solely with the Holyspirit while I fast and pray
- Forgive me Lord of all my iniquities, bless me abundantly and make me a blessing unto others, in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.