“Blessed be the Lord, who has given rest to His people Israel, according to all that He promised. There has not failed one word of all His good promise, which He promised through His servant Moses.”
Memory Verse: “It is vain for you to rise up early, To sit up late, To eat the bread of sorrows; For so He gives His beloved sleep.” Psalms 127:2.
Few days ago, I received a very troubling news not devastating but this came at a time when I thought things were stable. My phone rang and this conversation totally destabilised me! A few things came to my mind while I sat down thinking, but the loudest voice said “You have nothing to worry about!“ Instantly I began to thank God because I know even in this situation, He is working.
There are two things every believer must quickly realise:
1. You are blessed
2. The devil is out to stress you.
Being a child of God in itself is a blessing because we are saved, have access to the throne of Grace and we can obtain mercy in the time of needs (I always add wants) Hebrew 4:6. This is the standard but who will the devil be if he didn’t try to play a Job on you?
Your response however is determined by your understanding of the word “access to the throne”. Does this mean you will never stress out on anything? Clearly not, but you will not be Stressed even in stressful times.
You will naturally stress out because that’s human but let your trust in God be greater than the worry the devil is trying to include in the mix. As an example, I individually was able to stop stressing over what I knew God had control over. Are you able to trust God enough to Know that all He wants for you is to be blessed?
Jesus never fails “not even a word” of His promise and this complicated situation is not an exception, so when next the devil tries to confuse you, say it loud “I’m too blessed to be stressed” and enjoy the gift and sound sleep that God has gracefully given unto you.
“I’m too blessed to be stressed” Philippians 4:7.
- Father, Thank You for another wonderful day filled with your love .
- Thank you, Father, for being a loving and caring Father.
- Forgive my iniquities Lord, help me to live my life for you
- Father help me not to worry about a thing, help me to live a stress free life
- I surrender all to you Lord, withholding nothing! I cast all my burden unto you.
- Help me Lord to trust in you totally and rise above every element of doubt
- Help me to live a life consecrated to you and dedicated to your words and treasures
- Guide me though the week Lord and make me a champion on all sides
- Thank You Lord for answers to my prayers, IJMN I pray, Amen