Proverbs Challenge DAY 12
Whosoever loves discipline
Good Morning Wise Student,
STEP 1: Click on this link to study >> PROVERBS CHAPTER 12
STEP 2: Pick a favourite verse from today’s study and
• Post it in the *comments* link/box below
• Post it on your whats app status and other social media links (We might be checking)
STEP 3: Answer ‘Today’s Questions’ and email answers to *email@example.com*
1. What is a man praised according to?
A. His property
B. His wisdom
C. His avoidance of folly
D. His righteousness
2. What weapon are reckless words likened to?
A. A spear
B. A sword
C. A club
D. A chariot
3. What can a man not be established through?
B. Dishonest scales
4. What are people who hate correction?
5. What does the heart of a fool blurt out?
Thank You! get reading and answering.
Have a great day and stay blessed.