Proverbs Challenge DAY 13
Wisdom Loves Righteousness
Good Morning Wise Student,
STEP 1: Click on this link to study >> PROVERBS CHAPTER 13
STEP 2: Pick a favourite verse from today’s study and
• Post it in the *comments* box below
• Post it on your whats app status and other social media links (We might be checking)
STEP 3: Answer ‘Today’s Questions’ and email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is found in those who take advice?
2. What does a mocker not listen to?
A. The praise of the LORD
3. What becomes of the ones who respect a command?
A. They are rewarded
B. They are promoted
C. They will serve in the king’s court
D. They will be favoured by the LORD
4. What does a good man leave for his children?
5. What happens to one who ignores discipline?
A. He repeats his folly
B. He is punished
C. He comes into poverty
D. He forsakes the path
Thank You! get reading and answering.
Have a great day and stay blessed.