Proverbs Challenge DAY 20
Wine is a mocker!
Good Morning Wise Student,
STEP 1: Click this link to study >> PROVERBS CHAPTER 20
STEP 2: Pick a favorite verse from today’s study and
• Post it in the *comments* box below
• Post it on your whats app status and other social media links (We might be checking)
STEP 3: Answer ‘Today’s Questions’ and email answers to email@example.com
1. In contrast to the rare jewel of one speaking knowledge what is there in abundance?
2. Who ever is led astray by_______ and ________ is not wise
A. Beer and Wine
B. Riches and power
C. Wickedness and dishonesty
D. Deceit and lies
3. Who should a person avoid?
A. One who makes company with robbers
B. One who talks too much
C. One who seeks riches
D. One who bares false witness
4. What kind of person is hard to find?
A. A faithful person
B. A righteous person
C. A diligent person
D. A just person
5. One should not say “I’ll pay you back for this wrong” but rather __________?
A. Forgive as they had been forgiven
B. Wait for the LORD
C. Listen to the voice of justice
D. Seek the counsel of a king
Thank You! get reading and answering. Have a great day and stay blessed.