Proverbs Challenge DAY 21
The Lord Considers the Heart!
Good Morning Wise Student,
STEP 1: Click this link to study >> PROVERBS CHAPTER 21
STEP 2: Pick a favorite verse from today’s study and
• Post it in the *comments* box below
• Post it on your whats app status and other social media links (We might be checking)
STEP 3: Answer ‘Today’s Questions’ and email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All of the following are listed as not being able to succeed against the
LORD EXCEPT ________?
2. With whom does the person rest who strayed from the path of understanding?
A. The simple
B. The dead
C. The wicked
D. All of the above
3. The king’s heart was likened to a _________.
A. Rain cloud
B. A secure fortress
C. A watercourse
D. A winnowing fork
4. How does the wise person get knowledge?
A. They listen
B. They seek it out
C. By walking in the way with it
D. They are instructed
5. The person who pursues righteousness find all of the following EXCEPT _________ .
Thank You! get reading and answering. Have a great day and stay blessed.