Proverbs Challenge DAY 22
The value of a good name!
Good Morning Wise Student,
STEP 1: Click this link to study >> PROVERBS CHAPTER 22
STEP 2: Pick a favorite verse from today’s study and
• Post it in the *comments* box below
• Post it on your whats app status and other social media links (We might be checking)
STEP 3: Answer ‘Today’s Questions’ and email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
How may one learn the ways of one easily angered?
A. By associating with him
B. By agreeing with him
C. By listening to him
D. By watching him
2. What is more desirable than great riches?
B. Purity and holiness
C. A good name
D. A loving wife
3. How many sayings of council and knowledge has the author written?
C. One hundred
4. To what should one listen?
A. The sayings of the wise
B. The father’s instruction
C. The LORD’s counsel
D. The teacher’s rebuke
5. The wise teach so that the young may _______ the LORD.
Thank You! get reading and answering. Have a great day and stay blessed.