Proverbs Challenge DAY 23
Listen to Your Father!
Good Morning Wise Student,
STEP 1: Click this link to study >> PROVERBS CHAPTER 23
STEP 2: Pick a favorite verse from today’s study and
• Post it in the *comments* box below
• Post it on your whats app status and other social media links (We might be checking)
STEP 3: Answer ‘Today’s Questions’ and email answers to email@example.com
1. To what type of words should one apply their ears?
2. What should you note when you dine with a ruler?
A. What is before you
B. What the ruler likes
C. What the ruler says
D. What he drinks
3. What kind of son does a father delight in?
4. What will one’s mind imagine when they drink wine?
C. Ecstasy and joy
D. Confusing things
5. When will a father’s inner most being rejoice?
A. When the son’s eyes are fixed on justice
B. When the son’s lips speak what is right
C. When the son’s heart is humble
D. When the son’s feet walk in the way of wisdom
Thank You! get reading and answering. Have a great day and stay blessed.