Proverbs Challenge DAY 24
Do Not Envy Evil Men!
Good Morning Wise Student,
STEP 1: Click this link to study >> PROVERBS CHAPTER 24
STEP 2: Pick a favorite verse from today’s study and
• Post it in the *comments* box below
• Post it on your whats app status and other social media links (We might be checking)
STEP 3: Answer ‘Today’s Questions’ and email answers to email@example.com
1. What did the wise man apply to what he saw?
B. His heart
C. His eyes
2. What does knowledge fill a house with?
A. Unending joy
C. Peace and security
D. Rare treasures
3. One should not lie in wait like a(n) ________?
A. Evil person
4. Where does the fool have nothing to say?
A. Among the priests of the temple
B. Among the elders of the land
C. In the presence of the king
D. In the assembly at the gate
5. What should one not do to another person?
A. What he did to them
B. Take him to court
C. Kill them in the city gate
D. Shame them before their family
Thank You! get reading and answering. Have a great day and stay blessed.