Proverbs Challenge DAY 25 & 26
Sayings of Solomon :: Honor is not fitting for a fool!
Good Morning Wise Student,
STEP 1: Click this link to study >> PROVERBS CHAPTER 25-26
STEP 2: Pick a favorite verse from today’s study and
• Post it in the *comments* box below
• Post it on your whats app status and other social media links (We might be checking)
STEP 3: Answer ‘Today’s Questions’ and email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
☆25th &26th’s Questions☆
1. If one exalt himself what might the king do before a nobleman?
A. Take his land
B. Humiliate him
C. Drive him out of his presence
D. Put him into prison
2. A trustworthy messenger is like ________?
A. A kiss on the lips
B. A bountiful harvest
C. A cool stream
D. A snow in the harvest
3. The king’s throne should be established through ________?
4. What is it not honorable to seek for oneself?
5. Someone who sings songs to a heavy heart is like what?
A. Vinegar on soda
B. Rotten meat in the mouth
C. Snow in a summer day
D. Rain in the harvest
==PROVERBS 26 QUESTIONS==
6. What is metaphorical of a man who interferes in the quarrels of others?
A. Grabbing a bull by the horns
B. Grabbing a dog by the ears
C. Breaking up a fight between two rams
D. Grabbing a snake by the tail
7. If you take the risk of answering a fool according to his folly, what possible consequence do you face?
A. Being considered conceited
B. Being verbally abused by the fool
C. Becoming like the fool
D. There is no consequence
8. Which of the following is true about a man who is wise in his own eyes?
A. He will prove himself wise
B. He will prove himself a fool
C. There is more hope for a fool than for him
D. There is more hope for him than for the wicked
9. What of the following hates those it hurts?
A. A malicious heart
B. A fool’s folly
C. A lying tongue
D. Deceitful lips
10. How many abominations fill the heart of a malicious person?
Thank You! get reading and answering. Have a great day and stay blessed.