Proverbs Challenge DAY 27
My Son, Be Wise!
Good Day Wise Student,
STEP 1: Click this link to study >> PROVERBS CHAPTER 27
STEP 2: Pick a favorite verse from today’s study and
• Post it in the *comments* box below
• Post it on your whats app status and other social media links (We might be checking)
STEP 3: Answer ‘Today’s Questions’ and email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Who should a person not forsake?
A. Neither his friend nor his enemy
B. Neither his friend nor his father’s friend
C. Neither his brother nor his father
D. Neither his wife nor his child
2. What is heavier than a stone or sand?
A. The words of a fool who thinks himself wise
B. The complaints of a sluggard
C. The excuses of a sluggard
D. Provocation by a fool
3. The heart reflects a person as ________ reflects the face?
A. A mirror
C. Polished brass
4. Which of the following cannot be withstood?
5. Even though a mill can grind grain into finer powder, what can it not
A. It cannot remove violence from the wicked
B. It cannot make a sluggard work
C. It cannot separate a fool from his folly
D. It cannot make a quarrelsome wife happy
Thank You! get reading and answering. Have a great day and stay blessed.