In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
Memory Verse: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17
Our foundation is such that has been impacted by disobedience against the instruction of God from the beginning of time. It’s almost as if sin comes natural to human as the world continues to magnify things that are clearly contrary to the word of God as the new way to go. It’s the same reason why the devil will assume Jesus was interested in the greed, wealth and display of power like most ordinary men who are blocked by sin are, Matthew 4:1-11.
The default and present continuous setting of any man who is not in Christ is, ‘Blocked’ until a decision to change that stage! Block from God, blocked from any possibility of having a share of His inheritance, Blocked from everlasting life.
“And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.” John 14:3-4.
Due to this blockage though impossible to see with the human eye, such life is in darkness and therefore it’s impossible for the spirit of God to dwell in darkness.
The indwelling of the Holy spirit is evident in the fruit of the spirit and we cannot have nor manifest in the fruit or the spirit if the spirit is still just hovering outside our life. For a fruit to be edible, first a seed is planted into the ground, the seed is watered and fed until it begins to bear fruit. Galatians 5:22-23.
So also, a life without stability in Christ can be carried away with the ceremonies and religious activities thereby remaining in a blocked stage but mistaking activities for relationship and again this means individuals will continue to see the face of men as they are blocked from God and are unable to benefit from the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
The Grace of God is readily available through the name of Jesus, John 14:6. We can speak the word of light into our lives and once we give the Holyspirt a chance, God can begin to create perfection in us.
- Father I thank you I am alive and blessed in you
- Thank You for dying for me, for the grace to accept you and for access to all goodness that comes from the throne of Heaven
- Forgive my iniquities Lord and help me to live a fruitful and faithful life
- Remove every blocks in my life Lord, grant me full access and let me live my life in you.
- Help me to be clear in my vision, attain greatness and emulate you in all things
- Take my thoughts and actions and transform it to yours Lord
- Help me to listen to divine instructions from you and understand you will give me all that’s needed to fulfill the assignments you assign to me
- I denounce failure and near success syndrome
- I declare live, success and goodness on all sides and in all areas of my life IJMN