For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbour as yourself.” But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
Memory Verse: For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more, 1 Corinthians 9:19.
Christianity is life. Christianity is freedom. Christianity is access. We are called Christians not only because we showcase the life and qualities of Christ but mainly because we have confessed with our mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in our hearts that God has raised Him from the dead, we are saved Romans10:9.
This life, freedom and access therefore means we are no longer slave to sins as we have been redeemed by the blood of Christ that was shed for all of our sins. In the knowledge of this, we therefore have so much that we don’t ever have to do again as we are not under the laws that binds us to sin. We however have a lot more to do to ensure that Jesus did not die in vain.
Our freedom is Christ is for us as Christians to choose to do what’s right even when the world around us thinks otherwise. We choose to love and serve others because God says to do so even when the world thinks that loving others is too hard to do. We follow in the footsteps of the one who sacrificed Himself for use because he loves us.
Your service is the reason for your freedom and if you have not yet begun to serve others then you are still in a world of your own. Christianity is about love and service and is what Christ has called us to do. We use our freedom for His service, Matthew 22:37-40.
- Father, I thank you for your unending love and kindness towards me
- Thank you, God, for sending your son Jesus to die that we may have life eternally
- Forgive my iniquities Lord, help me to live my life for you
- Help me to be humble Lord, to serve others without grumbling and follow in your steps
- Father help me Lord to choose right, be known for peace and not lose my savour
- Help me to rely solely on you and to fulfil purpose in my given assignment
- I surrender all to you Lord, withholding nothing! I cast all my burden unto you.
- Help me to focus solely on you and not to glory or seek approval of human
- Guide me though each day of life Lord and make me a champion on all sides
- Thank You Lord for answers to my prayers, IJMN I pray, Amen.