He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much. Therefore if you have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches? And if you have not been faithful in what is another man’s, who will give you what is your own?
Memory Verse: For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also, James 2:26.
I have a lot of random conversations with my sister, this is because we spend an awful lot of time on telephone calls taking about almost everything and trust me when I say we never run out of things to discuss or chat about. One of the many conversations we had recently was around unanswered prayers and how they may be held back directly by the one who says the prayers.
Shockingly I know but not all prayers will be answered. Sometimes, believers spend so many hours praying and even fasting for a particular thing and God is there saying, this is the guide to having your answers but because we don’t see instant miracles, we continue to pray on what is within our reach.
Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Matthew 7:9 is simply one of the reassuring verses in the bible that confirms to us how truly valuable we are to God. Despite our level of importance, God will continue to look out for us and only release things that He knows we are capable of maintaining without destroying our life.
Some answers depend on your attitude towards the little you currently own. The current asset under your management, how do you manage them and what have you done with them? Until you are able to turn it over like the wise servant who gained an extra five talents from the original given to him by the master in the scriptures according to Matthew 25:20, you may never get more even if you spent your whole life fasting.
Ask God for grace and mercy today. Pray he points you in the right direction of your answers and teach you all you need to do to get them.
- Father, you are marvellous and gracious in all you do
- Thank You for the gift of life and for sound mind
- Forgive my sins Lord and help me to live a purpose driven life
- Help me Lord to walk with you and continue to watch over me and my household
- Help me Lord not to be a hinderance to answers to my own prayers
- Help me to do right, live right and focus on the right direction of my answers
- Let my light so shine that many will see my good works and glorify your name in heaven
- Father, help me to rise above situations pulling me down, boost my faith Lord
- Guide me though each day of life Lord and make me a champion on all sides
- Thank You Lord for answers to my prayers, IJMN I pray, Amen.