Some time later the Lord said to Moses and Aaron: This month is to be the first month of the year for you.
Memory Verse: Dear friends, don’t forget that for the Lord one day is the same as 1,000 years, and 1,000 years is the same as one day.2 Peter 3:8
What’s the time on your watch? My time only sounds sensible to people in my time zone or people that understands my time zone. My actions and expected behaviour therefore only make sense to people who align with my timing. For this reason, if you called me at 02:00 GMT, I will most definitely miss your call because its midnight in my world and my system aligns to that time, which means I am most likely asleep.
The time in our life can also be explained by this simple logic.
There is a general time for everyone in your region but even within your region, you could be responding to different time zone, therefore night workers are awake at night and most likely sleep during the day. Though they are in the same region, their needs in life has redefined the timing of their life.
God’s time for every individual is only ever in alignment with His purpose for our life. The simple most important time for children of Gods is to know what time God is working with for their life and be in alignment with God’s time.
When the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, He redefined what they should see as the first month. For this reason, the Israelites were instructed on what to do in their new year “Tell the people of Israel that on the tenth day of this month the head of each family must choose a lamb or a young goat for his family to eat.” Exodus 12:3.
If we understand and God’s timing for our life, we will never question things and are more likely to diligently walk with Him.
- Father I am grateful for another time in your presence.
- Thank you for your love and for the grace to have faith.
- Forgive me O Lord of all my trespasses and help me to forgive others too
- Help me to align to your set time and season for my life and help me not to hurry ahead or be complacent
- Help me from today to build up my relationship with you and to acknowledge you each day.
- Help me Lord to wait on your time and not on my time.
- Thank you Lord for everything, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.