Proverbs Challenge DAY 15
A Soft Answer Turns Away Wrath
Good Morning Wise Student,
STEP 1: Click on this link to study >> PROVERBS CHAPTER 15
STEP 2: Pick a favorite verse from today’s study and
• Post it in the *comments* box below
• Post it on your whats app status and other social media links (We might be checking)
STEP 3: Answer ‘Today’s Questions’ and email answers to email@example.com
1. Whose house does the LORD tear down?
A. The wicked’s
B. The false witness’
C. The proud’s
D. The deceitful’s
2. Complete the sentence–The heart of men… ?
A. Is full of evil desires
B. Is deceitful
C. Lays open before the LORD
D. Pursues folly
3. Who will be at home among the wise?
A. The one who pursues wisdom
B. The one who helps the needy
C. The one who listens to a life giving rebuke
D. The one who has many advisers
4. What stirs up anger?
B. The tongue of the wicked
C. A gossip
D. Harsh words
5. The eyes of the LORD keep watch on ________.
A. The wise and the fool
B. The righteous and unrighteous
C. The faithful and the diligent
D. The wicked and the good
Thank You! get reading and answering.
Have a great day and stay blessed.