Proverbs Challenge DAY 16
Wisdom Is Better Than Gold
Good Morning Wise Student,
STEP 1: Click this link to study >> PROVERBS CHAPTER 16
STEP 2: Pick a favorite verse from today’s study and
• Post it in the *comments* box below
• Post it on your whats app status and other social media links (We might be checking)
STEP 3: Answer ‘Today’s Questions’ and email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Who guard their soul?
A. The one who guards their way
B. The one who guards their thoughts
C. The one who are generous to the needy
D. The one who guards his neighbor
2. One who controls their temper is better than _________?
A. One that plots evil
B. One that takes a city
C. One that rules the land
D. One that possesses gold and silver
3. One’s plans will succeed if __________.
A. They are committed to the LORD
B. They are righteous
C. They are holy and just
D. They are wise
4. What does a wise person’s lips promote?
5. One is better off having little with ___________.
Thank You! get reading and answering.
Have a great day and stay blessed.