“The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.”
Memory verse: “But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.” Romans 8:9
Mathematics has never been my strong point so I do everything to arrive at the solution of every math’s questions very quickly just so I don’t have to dwell on it too much but even with my lack of love for mathematics, I understand the basics like 1+1= 2 so how can anyone try to confuse me by saying 1+1+1=1?
The bible further talks about marriage and gives the formula 1+1 = 1. “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh”, Genesis 2:24. Therefore it doesn’t take long to understand that heavenly mathematics is very different for people of this world and cannot be understood unless we walk in the spirit. For a fact, we will never be able to comprehend the ways of God and how He operates except we walk with Him in spirit and in truth.
God the father, God the son and God the Holyspirit is one. It’s not like one piece divided into three who operates individually to fulfill individual purpose, each one is fully God so there can be no separation. Although we clearly see that God the father sent His son to fulfill John 3:16 while He was still in heaven and God the son sent us the Holyspirit John 14:26. This means we can confidently pray to God in the name of Jesus through the Holyspirit knowing each member of the trinity is fully God.
The mathematics in heaven is very different from this world and that’s why a non-believer will never understand how 1+1+1 = 1. They will continue to argue because they cannot see how the father, son and the Holyspirit can be one but we have the opportunity of knowing that, we can benefit from each part of the trinity in one. The ways of Christian living might be absurd to non-believers and they can only understand what is beneath the surface when they come to know Christ and build a relationship with Him like we daily are.
We are not worshiping 3 different gods so attempting to walk in the spirit is still walking with God just like praying to Jesus is praying to God and if we decide to pray in Gods various names, we are still praying to God.
God intercedes for His children in unity therefore every church can have various members yet can be one. 1 Corinthians 1:10 says “Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.”
So therefore we are expected to walk in oneness to fully enjoy our relationship with God Ephesians 4:16
- Father I thank your undying love for me and for bringing me salvation
- I am grateful for your Love, protection, provision and all that you do for me.
- Help me to walk with you diligently in spirit and in truth
- I renounce the ways of the world; I receive strength to life a genuine Christian life
- I proclaim and declare you as my loving father Lord
- I receive strength in your word, through prayers and fellowship with you to stand firm and strong in the days of adversity.
- Let me not drown when I go through the storms and let me not be consumed in fiery times
- Thank you for the grace to know you and the power of your resurrection
- Help me Lord to run the race till the end and not lose my crown.
- Forgive me Lord of all my iniquities, bless me abundantly and make me a blessing unto others, in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.