Memory Verse: You will keep him in perfect peace,Whose mind is stayed on You,Because he trusts in You. Isaiah 26:3
So many things are happening right now in this world that makes it almost impossible to explain what tomorrow may bring.There is so much uncertainty and whiles we may think we have it all figured out, something random gets initiated that changes the overall cause of action and all those plans slips through the window as we struggle for survival and try to keep yourself safe. sometimes i wonder if this has always been the case but maybe i was too young to understand the complexity of the world we live in but a speaking to much older generation makes it sound like things have definitely become worse over time.
Where does this leave us? how do we survive ? what does the future hold even for those unborn ? These questions and more are some of the troubling thought that goes through the mind of many and the fear of the unknown trigger unjust action in a lot of people . The leads to anxiety and lack of rest in the heart of many and in response we begin to do everything humanly possible to survive even if it means breaking the laws of God .
The life of Daniel and his story is a very interesting which can instill confidence in the heart of those who may be worried. The true lesson was not only that he trusted God completely but also that when he was brought out of the den , there was no injury not even a scratch found on him . His believe in God gave him rest even in the midst of trouble.
Although Daniel did not serve God because he knew he would be faced with that situation but he already had the trust in God so his trust was firmer than the fears of the Lion .
In these very uncertain time , the trouble may seem even worse than Daniel was faced with but if we hold onto our trust in God, we can also benefit from the peace promised to those whose mind is stayed on Him.
- Father I thank you for another wonderful week, Thanks for unlimited Grace
- Forgive my iniquities Lord and help me to live a fruitful and faithful life
- Help me to trust totally in you and not to waver at all.
- Help me Lord to walk with you, be obedient to you and show love as you have commanded
- Father grant me the resources needed to occupy and have dominion
- Take my thoughts and actions and transform it to yours Lord
- I denounce failure and near success syndrome
- I declare live, success and goodness on all sides and in all areas of my life IJMN