Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.
Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ Therefore, prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.”
Memory Verse: “But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26.
Have you studied Ezekiel chapter 37 verse 1-14 ? did you notice how God walked with Prophet Ezekiel and the instructions taken from the spirit of God? There was a 1. Positioning, 2. Settling, 3. Questioning, 4. Initial and 5. Final action. In all of this, there was a consistent conversation and connection with the spirit of God. Prophet Ezekiel kept following instructions in all five stages and when he got to stage 5, which is The final instruction phase, there was an exceedingly great army all stood up on their feet, the whole house of Israel.
Big things don’t happen in a hurry! The main distraction the devil puts in the mix is inconsistency. You begin in full force faith but at every stage you continue to go back and forth until the devil succeeds in either killing the dream.
When God gives an instruction, it’s usually a big deal because everything God does is big. You were created for greatness and I know that because the bible says so in Genesis 1:28 but there is a part of consistent instruction you have to follow. Inconsistency is usually as a result of lack of complete faith and when in doubt, it’s impossible to receive anything from God not somethings but anything.
But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. James 1:6-8.
God ordained Saul as the first king over His people Israel but he missed it when he offered a sacrifice to God himself instead of adhering to God’s instruction delivered by Prophet Samuel, 1Samuel 13:8-14. Moses was appointed by God but he failed to enter the promise land because he struck the rock instead of speaking to the rock as instructed by God according to Numbers 20:7-12. Prophet Ezekiel may not have been able to see the bones in that valley turn into an army if he was inconsistent but he saw them because he diligently followed the word of God.
Your purpose is God’s purpose only if you remain consistent in Him. Those little instructions lead to big ones and the big ones lead to mighty ones and the mighty ones lead to your purpose; but if you become inconsistent, it may be impossible to fulfil your God given purpose in life.
- Father I thank you for another wonderfulness in my Life
- Thank you for your grace unlimited and for creating me for your own purpose
- Father forgive my iniquities Lord, help me to live right before you and for you
- Let me lead a purpose driven life, adhere when you instruct, obey when you direct
- Help me not to miss my purpose in life and destroy everything militating again the fulfillment of my purpose
- Hear my cries Lord, attend unto my prayers, let it be all of you and none of me, let you will be done in my life.
- Take my life Lord, let it be consecrated unto thee. Use me as an expression of your grace and let me attain everlasting life
- Let me, my family and loved ones continue to dwell in you Lord and be protected from the vices of the enemy
- Fill us with your Holyghost and let’s not become a dumping site for the devil and his escapades
- I rededicate my life to you Lord, accept me and fill me with the Holyghost.
Forgive me Lord of all my iniquities, bless me abundantly and make me a blessing unto others, in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.