Noah and his sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth, left the boat. Ham later had a son named Canaan. All people on earth are descendants of Noah’s three sons.
Memory verse: Any one of you can defeat a thousand enemy soldiers, because the Lord God fights for you, just as he promised. Joshua 23:10.
I like that the bible clearly tells me that we are all related not just by assumption but by blood. We all originated for Noah’s three son and whiles today’s devotional is not focused on our origin, it goes a long way on how much connectivity there is with everyone in the world.
Making impact is almost a norm for me as I generally enjoy transferring knowledge. Once I benefit from someone, then all I want is for others to benefit and this for me is the reason why helping others is my focus in life. A lot of people don’t want to help because they don ‘think they have what it takes but who tells them that lie daily? The devil himself.
The population of the world exceeded 2 Billion in 2022 and all these people including you and I started with only 3people – Shem, Ham, and Japheth. These three sons of Noah are where every single person that lives and have ever lived originated from and the impact these three people have made is the reason, I know that you can make more impact than you could ever imagine.
A lot of the people that made huge impact in the Scriptures we study are not necessarily linked to anyone, but they were all performing in roles to the glory of God. So if you truly don’t know where to start, start by helping just one person. Every impact you make in the life of a person has an indirect impact to their generation, so your act of kindness will have a ripple effect on all.
Do all you can for the glory of God and He will through you, glorify Himself.
· Father, i am grateful for creating me in your own image and your lovingkingness
· Father, I receive the grace to pray without ceasing and to pray effecive fervent prayers righteously.
· Father,Help me to live an positively impactful, purposeful and mermoable life in Jesus Name.
· Father,Help me to receive that which you have for me as answered prayers. Help me to be expectant always and to let your will be done.
· Thank you for forgiving me of my sins and answering my prayers. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.